Menu bar

Dust Rose Knitted Cowl

2.2.14
My new knitted project is just off the needles. It's Dust Rose Cowl.


I wanted to make a light weight lace cowl that would be stylish, warm and comfortable as well as the accessory that could be worn with coat, jacket or beautiful dress. I wanted to knit something simple and chic. So I created the cowl with lace fragments and tiny cables. The beautiful yarn gives this beautiful drape and glamours sheen.

For the knitting pattern please click here

I used two skeins of  DROPS Lace a wonderful mix of Baby Alpaca and Mulberry Silk yarn shade 3112 powder pink. The cowl is knitted in rounds and has no seam.


Finished measurements:  48'' (122 cm) circumference/ 11 ⅞'' (30 cm) width after blocking
 

Tools and materials:
- 2 x 100 g of DROPS Lace yarn
- Circular needle size 2.5 (3.0mm) x 100 cm

- Cable needle size 2.5 (3.0mm)
- A stitch marker


For the knitting pattern please click here

No comments:

Post a Comment