Menu bar

My First Winter Baby Hat and Scarf Knitting Pattern

18.11.13
I'd like to share my new knitting pattern for baby cable set!



I created new winter hat and scarf for my little baby girl. It is very beautiful and cozy. The hat has ear flaps for extra warm and comfort and it is decorated with pearl beads and big pompon. The scarf has a loop on one end so it can be used either as a baby scarf or as a female headband.


The PDF pattern can be downloaded on Etsy OR Craftsy OR Ravelry

The hard copy of it can be purchased on eBay



I made this baby set in white color using DROPS merino extra fine superwash yarn.









My knitting pattern is easy to follow. Depending on yarn color either you can make a hat for both girl or boy. The PDF pattern (6 pages) contains cable chart, written instructions and pictures.

The pattern is made for one size 6-9 months but due to the cable pattern the hat also fits babies from 3 to 6 months. For bigger sizes I would recommend to use bigger needles.

FINISHED MEASUREMENTS (6-9 months): 

  • Fits head circumference up to 44 cm/17 inches
MATERIALS: 
  • 3 x 50 g of DROPS Merino extra fine superwash yarn or yarn to obtain the gauge
  • Circular needle size 2.5 (3.0mm) x 40 cm
  • Set of double pointed needles size 2.5 (3.0mm)
  • 19 x 3 mm pearl beads
GAUGE: 
  • 22 stitches and 36 rows = 4”/10 cm in stockinette stitch using needle size 2.5 (3.0 mm)
The PDF pattern can be downloaded on Etsy OR Craftsy OR Ravelry
The hard copy of it can be purchased on eBay

Update Note:
Rev.A - First Release - Nov, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment