The spring is nearly over and now it's time for hot sunny days and summer's knitting projects! So please welcome my first summer one. It's Rose Scent Panama Hat for my little daughter and the knitting pattern for it as well. I knitted this beautiful summer panama hat with simple lace pattern and decorated it with knitted roses in two contrast colors. I really happy with the result. My little lady looks so stylish and girly with these beautiful rose flowers. This panama hat is an ideal garment for all summer activities and occasions.
The hat is quick and easy to knit. It is knitted in the round with Egyptian cotton yarn that makes it an ideal garment for wearing during hot sunny days.
My knitting pattern is easy to follow and suitable for advanced beginners. The PDF pattern is very detailed and it contains 6 pages of written instructions, lace chart and step-by-step decoration process.
The pattern is made for six sizes: 0-3 months; 3-6 months; 6-9 months; 9-12 months; 18-24 months; 2-5 years.
HAT FINISHED MEASUREMENTS (0-3 months; 3-6 months; 6-9 months; 9-12 months; 18-24 months; 2-5 years):
- Fits head circumference in cm: 37/39-40/42-44/46/48/49-54 in inches: 14”/16”/17”/18”/19”/20”
- 1 x 50 g of Egyptian cotton in white
- Small amount of Egyptian cotton in pale rose, peony and green
- Circular needle size 1½ (2.5mm) x 40 cm
- Circular needle size 2½ (3mm) x 40 cm
- Set of double pointed needles 2½ (3mm)
- Knitter’s needle
- Stitch marker
WEIGHT OF YARN: Sport/ 5-ply
- 26 stitches and 40rows = 4”/10 cm in stockinette stitch using needle size 2½ (3mm)
The hard copy of it can be purchased on eBay:
Rev.A - First Release - May, 2014
You can get in contact with me at any time if you have any questions about it.
Thank you for looking!