Menu bar

Dandelion Cardigan

26.4.15
Today I would like to show my new spring project - Dandelion Cardigan. I designed this cardigan to match my daughter's beach dress and her Aster Flower Panama Hat. The knitting patterns for panama hat and cardigan are available from my pattern stores.

 

I'm really happy with the result. This simple lace pattern looks really great with this beautiful orange cotton yarn. I also used the matching orange button to decorate the cardi.


Although I made this cardigan to match my daughter's summer dress, I think it looks great with her Little Bell skirt I knitted for her last summer.


Dandelion Cardigan is a quick and fancy project. All parts of it are knitted back and forth on needles, then they are sewn together and then stitches picked up for neck and front bands. I used my favorite summer yarn Phil 3 from Phildar for my cardi.


The knitting pattern for Dandelion Cardigan can be purchased and instantly downloaded from my pattern stores:



on Etsy:

No comments:

Post a Comment