Menu bar

Ladybird Umbrella Case

8.5.15
There are so many dull and rainy days in the UK so my compact umbrella is my must have item in my handbag. I have decided to crochet a fancy umbrella case to brighten up these days. So, please welcome my new crochet project - Ladybird Umbrella Case. I really love this beautiful accessory. It makes me smile every time I find it in my handbag. It also a great toy for my little daughter. She really loves playing with it during our short walks around.





It was quick and fancy project. I used sport/5-ply cotton yarn from Lana Grossa and 3.0 mm hook. I used a black zipper as fastener on the back and put small amount of toy filler inside of each leg.



I also love this funny face. I crocheted the white part of eyes and used a tiny buttons for pupils. I embroidered eyelashes and mouth with a red thread.



The photo-tutorial for my Ladybird Umbrella Case can be purchased and downloaded from my pattern stores:


on Ravelry:

on Craftsy:

or on Etsy:

No comments:

Post a Comment