Menu bar

Spring Knit Along with ViTalina Craft

1.5.22

Join my Spring Knit Along with ViTalina Craft! 

I am happy to announce my very first Knit Along, where we are going to knit four of my spring/summer designs for children and adults. The event takes place in my Facebook group Knitting and Crochet with ViTalina Craft. It lasts for 6 weeks starting from the 1st May, 2022.

During this KAL, we knit four of my summer designs together. They are as follows:

1. Talea Tunic – children design for sizes from 9-12 months up to 1-14 years


2. Talea Tee – summer top for both children and adults; sizes from 2-4 years to 2XL

3. Daisy chain sweater – summer top for children; sizes 9-12 months to 14-15 years

4. Glamrock tee – adult top for sizes XS to 3XL

I have created a mood board on Pinterest where you can see some finished projects in pretty colourways and colour combination (Talea tunic is perfect for playing with yarn shades).

All those patterns are available from Ravelry with 20% discount with code SKAL20. The discount valid until 31st May. If you would like to knit another pattern please let me know and I’ll add the discount for it too.

I plan to knit a Talea Tunic and Daisy chain sweater first. I will share my progress, knitting tips and answer the questions if you need some help. 

As it is my very first KAL, please help to run it smoothly. If you have any advice or ideas please share.

You can find all my patterns on Ravelry.

To join KAL please head to Knitting and Crochet with ViTalina Craft 

No comments:

Post a Comment