Menu bar

Rainforest Bandana Hat

8.11.14
Today I would like to introduce my latest knitted project. It is Rainforest Bandana Hat that I have designed for the winter time. This hat is final part of my Rainforest collection. It has similar cable pattern but has been knitted with different weight of yarn.


Bandana hat shape is also a bit different and unusual style of hat which most of us wear in winter time. I think it is a nice accessory for your winter wardrobe.


Rainforest bandana is knitted with beautiful cable pattern. I used Cascade 220 wool yarn in light blue color to make this hat. It is a perfect yarn for cable knitting with great choice of colors. I really love this wool and I am definitely going to buy it in other colors for my further projects. I also used 5 mm knitting needles, so it was quick and easy project.


If you like my bandana hat and want one for yourself or for your little one you can download a knitting pattern for it from my pattern stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment