Menu bar

Winter Sky Hat

20.1.15
Today I'd like to share another knitted beanie which I designed for myself this winter - Winter Sky Hat. It is a quick and easy project which took me just couples of hours from my calculations to seaming to complete. I really like the look of lace pattern on chunky yarn and this beautiful blue color.



I knitted this beanie back and forth on knitting needles. It is unusually for myself. Actually, I didn't plan to make it but browsing through my "Vogue knitting stitchionary" pattern book I noticed a fancy pattern and decided to utilize the left over yarn from Elfin Story Hat. So, I used Cascade 128 superwash wool and size 5.0 and size 5.5 knitting needles.


As usual I wrote a knitting pattern for this project that can be downloaded from one of my pattern stores:

on Ravelry:
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/winter-sky-hat-3

on Lovecraft:
https://www.lovecrafts.com/en-gb/p/winter-sky-hat-knitting-pattern-by-vitalina-craft



No comments:

Post a Comment