Menu bar

Winterberry Earflap Hat

12.2.15
I really love knitting cables and patterns with crossed stitches. I also love knitting hats with earflaps. They always look so stylish and cozy as well as keep you warm during cold and windy days. Especially I love knitting this type of hats for my little daughter. So, today I would like to show my latest design – Winterberry Earflap Hat


The hat is knitted with honey comp pattern for the central part of the hat and beautiful cables for the earflaps. It also has textured forehead band.




I used Lana Grossa Bingo merino wool yarn in pretty pink colour to knit my Winterberry Earflap Hat. This aran weight yarn is really soft and beautiful and it looks so great in the finished item. There is only one small negative point about this yarn - it splits quite often when working on patterns with crossed stitches.



I wrote a knitting pattern for this hat which is available from my pattern stores:

No comments:

Post a Comment