Menu bar

Diamond Drops Cardigan

19.6.17
Finally, summer has come to the UK and I had a chance to take pictures of couple of my new knitting projects. So today I’d like to share my Diamond Drops Cardigan which I have designed for my younger daughter. 


Diamond Drops Cardigan is knitted with Mary Maxim Fresh Yarn. This pretty and light weight yarn is perfect for summer and spring knitting projects. 100g skein of yarn contains 290 yards. So for this cardigan I used just two skeins of yarn for the size 12-18 months.





I combined two pretty and easy to knit stitches for this cardigan and separated them with couple of rows in garter stitch. I really love how it turned out. Small girls look so gorgeous in swingy shape closing. Front, back and sleeves of the cardigan are knitted separately and then sewn together. The button bands are worked as you go.





The knitting pattern for Diamond Drops Cardigan is available from my pattern stores:

Craftsy:
https://www.craftsy.com/knitting/patterns/diamond-drops-cardigan/499346


Loveknitting:
https://www.loveknitting.com/diamond-drops-cardigan-knitting-pattern-by-vitalina-craft

No comments:

Post a Comment