Menu bar

Cable Storm Hat and Scarf - pattern release

12.10.20

 Today I'd like to share my latest knitted design - Cable Storm Hat and Scarf set.

This stylish set is knitted with beautiful cable combination on both accessories. The hat is knitted in the round while the scarf is knitted back and forth.

Aran or worsted weight yarn and US 7(4.5 mm) needles makes this set is fast and enjoyable knit.  

I would recommend you to check the project pages of my lovely test knitting team for some inspiration and yarn ideas.

My set is knitted with Hudson Worsted from The Yarn Collective. Knitting pattern is written for both children and adults and it is available from Etsy, Ravelry and Lovecrafts.

List of yarn substitutes:

- Woodlands by Mary Maxim

- Drops Nepal by Garnstudio

- Pure Wool Superwash Worsted by Rowan

- Fleece Bluefaced Leicester Aran by West Yorkshire Spinners

- Debbi Bliss Falkland Aran

No comments:

Post a Comment