Menu bar

Knitting pattern for Arlet Socks

15.11.22

Fall is the perfect time for knitting a pair of socks or may be even few for yourself an your loved ones! So today, I'd like to share my recent socks design - Arlet socks.

Those beautiful socks is perfect addition to my Arlet collection consist of Arlet vest and Arlet Hat and Mitts set, witch feature the same beautiful cable and textured stitches combo. 

Arlet socks has cuff to toe construction and designed for two adult sizes with adjustable foot length. My pair of socks is knitted with such pretty hand dyed sock yarn Eden Cottage Yarns Nateby 4ply which contains silver lurex fibre and makes the socks look extra special.

The pattern has both charts and row-by-row instructions and available from Ravelry and Lovecrafts

To celebrate the pattern release I'd like to offer 15% off all three Arlet patterns with code NEW15 on Ravelry. Offer valid until 20th of November 2022. 
To see some behind the scene photos you can follow me on Instagram.

You are also welcome to join my Facebook knitting group to share your work and get some help with my patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment