My new knitting pattern for baby booties is available now!
These tiny booties are so beautiful and easy to knit.
They are decorated with flower sequins and tiny pearl beads.
The PDF pattern can be downloaded on Etsy OR Craftsy OR Ravelry
The booties are knitted in rounds so they have no seam at the back.
I made the baby booties in bright yellow color using Rowan Siena 4ply 100% mercerized cotton shade 00657 but actual color and type of yarn can be varied.
I think this pair of booties is an ideal gift for your new baby or the knitting pattern is a good gift for new mom who loves knitting.
My knitting pattern is easy to follow and suitable for beginners. Depending on yarn type either you can make a summer/autumn booties or even a warm winter ones.
The PDF pattern contains written row-by-row instructions and picture.
The pattern is made for one size 0-6 month.
- Foot length: Approximately 3 inches (7.5cm)
- Ankle: Approximately 5 inches (13.5cm) circumference with strap buttoned
- 1 x 50 g of 4-ply yarn in yellow 100% mercerized cotton or yarn to obtain the gauge
- Set of double pointed needle size 2.5 (3 mm)
- 6 x Flower sequins
- 6 x 3 mm Pearl beads for centre of the flower sequins
- About 38 x 2 mm pearl beads
- 2 x Sew on snaps size 9mm
- 2 x Small pearl buttons
- Additional tools: stitch markers; sewing needle and thread to match yarn
- 28 stitches and 32 rows = 4”/10 cm in gather stitch using needle size 2.5 (3 mm)
Rev.A - First Release - Oct, 2013