Menu bar

Cable Leisure Vest

15.10.16
Don't you think it is a time for warm and cozy knits? I think it is :) So please welcome my new knitted design - Cable Leisure Vest.


I designed this vest for my older daughter to keep her warm and stylish this winter.
The vest is knitted with very pretty and simple textured stitch which accompanied with fancy cable at the front. The T-shape design forms naturally lowered shoulder line. The round "close to neck" collar will keep you warm and cozy during windy autumn/winter days.



The vest is knitted with Drops Lima wool yarn. Front and back of the vest are knitted bottom up on straight needles. The neck is knitted in the round after the shoulder seams are closed.



The knitting pattern for Cable Leisure vest has been test knitted on Ravelry Thank you to Ladies for testing it for me!

The knitting pattern for the vest is available from one of my pattern stores:

On Ravelry:

On Etsy:
https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/485543277

on Craftsy:
https://www.craftsy.com/knitting/patterns/cable-leisure-vest/459119

No comments:

Post a Comment