Menu bar

Magic Leaves Tunic and Ravelry Knitting Group

26.9.18
Hello fellow knitters, I believe you keep your knitting needles busy with your lovely WIPs to get ready for incoming cold weather. Today I’d like to share two great news:
Firstly, I’ve opened my knitting group on Ravelry. It is a new place where I’m going to run my test knits, share the latest news and help with my patterns. So if you are fancy to share you ViTalina Craft projects and have a little chat about it, please come along and do it. Here the link for the Knitting with ViTalina Craft group:

https://www.ravelry.com/groups/knitting-with-vitalinacraft

Secondly, I’d like to share my latest knitted design – Magic Leaves Tunic, which I created for my girls.
I think it is turned out so pretty and comfortable. It looks so gorgeous on these two little besties. 


The A-shape tunic is knitted bottom up in the round up to underarms, then the front and back are knitted back and forth separately. The frill and sleeves are knitted in stockinette stitch; the body of tunic is knitted in reverse stockinette with fancy leaves motif at front. 

The tunic can be knitted with worsted or Aran weight yarn. It is designed with about 17 cm/ 6½ inches positive ease.

The purple tunic is knitted with Rowan Pure Wool Superwash Worsted. Looks like it is my new favourite yarn for this winter. The pink tunic is knitted with Lang Yarns Merino+ Superwash.

The knitting pattern for Magic Leaves tunic is available from my pattern stores:

Etsy:

Loveknitting:

No comments:

Post a Comment