Menu bar

Fascination Poncho and Hat Set

6.12.18
Happy knitting everyone!
Please welcome my latest knitting design – Fascination Poncho and Hat set.
For some time, I’ve been thinking about designing of poncho which would have the same shape like Temptation Poncho (modified raglan sleeves, long neck, curve bottom band) but would be easier and faster to knit.  So, here it is. Knitted with bulky weight yarn this poncho has all these features and the matching hat too!
This set is stylish and super cosy clothing for you and your little one.
It is designed to keep you and your little one away from wind and cold.
For this set I used Cloufborn Fibers Superwash Merino Bulky. Front, Back and sleeves of poncho are knitted back and forth up to neck line, the collar is knitted in the round. The hat is knitted in the round too.
The knitting pattern for Fascination Poncho and Hat is written for all sizes from toddler through adult L/XL and available from my pattern stores:
on Ravelry:
https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/fascination-poncho-and-hat-set

on Etsy:
https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/664215575

on LoveKnitting:
https://www.loveknitting.com/catalog/product/view/id/231949/

and on Craftsy:
https://www.craftsy.com/knitting/patterns/fascination-poncho-and-hat-set/663680


5 comments:

  1. Are there any reported errors in the pattern. I find a problem with the decreasing after joining all four pieces. The count is off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello,
      Thank you for getting in touch. This pattern tested on Ravelry before publishing.
      Nobody has reported any errors with the stitch count yet.
      Could you please provide me with more info and contact me via email shown in the pattern.
      Thank you.
      Tanya

      Delete
  2. Hello: I would like to Know if is posible get translated this pattern as is difficult for me to understand, I will really appreciate.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Viviana, Thank you for getting in touch. Sorry, I can't translate this pattern to other languages. I speak English only.

      Delete
  3. As someone who's always struggled to find the perfect hoodie fit, your post caught my attention immediately. The prospect of making my own tailored hoodies is exciting, and your expertise will undoubtedly be a valuable guide.

    ReplyDelete