Menu bar

Pattern release - Bloksy Shawl

18.2.20
Happy knitting! I've just finished working on my new knitting design - Bloksy Shawl.
For this shawl I used easy to memorise reversible stitch. The triangle shawl is knitted sideways starting from corner to corner with fancy block stitch. The double edge stitches mimic I-cord. 
Size of the finished shawl is 185 cm along the wingspan and 68 cm down the centre spine. The shawl is knitted with DK weight yarn.
Knitting pattern for Bloksy Shawl is easy to follow and has very detailed row-by-row instructions. It is available from Ravelry.
The shawl can be worn as a scarf over the jacket (it is my favourite way to wear all my shawls) and makes a perfect set with Bloksy Hat I designed last months. 
Recommended yarns:
Rowan Baby Merino Silk DK
Laxtons Blueface Masham Marble DK
Stylecraft Special Double Knit

1 comment:

  1. Great looking shawl,,, just the right touch for any outfit!!! SMILE

    ReplyDelete