Menu bar

Castle Cable Scarf pattern release

22.12.20

 Castle Cable Scarf is my most comfortable accessory I have ever knitted for myself. 


Knitted with Aran weight yarn, the scarf has very beautiful wide cable at the centre surrounded by two simple cables both sides. 

From the very first repeat of this cable I have fallen in love with it and couldn't stop knitting it! As a result I've got a very long scarf which reaches 274 cm. It is almost two heights of mine. For this scarf I used a lovely British yarn - Debbie Bliss Falkland Aran in beautiful dusty pink shade. 

 



I wrote the pattern for two lengths of scarf. Since the cables repeats do not match each other I created a check list for rows following to simplify the knitters life which you can get together with the pattern.



Knitting pattern for Castle Cable Scarf is available from Ravelry and Lovecrafts.

There is introductory 10% discount on Raverly . Use code CCS10 to get your discount  



No comments:

Post a Comment