Menu bar

Arlet vest - Test knitter's projects

25.11.19
Happy knitting everyone! Testing of adult garments is always some kind of challenge for myself as I really struggle to find those who are ready to jump into adult size project. But this time I was really lucky with testing of my Arlet vest.


So today I can't wait to share absolutely gougers projects from my test knitting team. Please visit their pages to see more beautiful photos and enjoy them as much as I do.

1. Arlet vest from Carol. Ravelry ID: Isitiknit  Instagram ID: sitabitnknit

Yarn used: Cloudborn Fibers Limited Edition Alpaca Worsted
Size knitted: S

2. Arlet vest from Ludmila. Ravelry ID: MilaKnitter
Size knitted: M

3. Arlet vest from Sandy. Ravelry ID: SpinningSandy Instagram ID: sandy.alders
Yarn used: King Cole Drifter Super Soft Double Knit
Size knitted: M

4. Arlet vest from Stefania. Ravelry ID: steffistorch Instagram ID: steffistorch
Stefania has knitted a sweater with sleeves! I love it so much and really want to make one for myself too :)

Knitting patter for Arlet vest is available from Ravelry and LoveCrafts


No comments:

Post a Comment