Menu bar

E-motion Poncho – Test knitter’s projects

6.11.19

Happy knitting everyone! Today I’d like to share poncho projects from my test knitting team. This time my test knitters were more creative with their projects than myself and made some ponchos in beautiful colour combos and with some unexpected decorations. 
I really in love with each project and hope you will adore them too! :)



1. E-motion poncho from Roseline. Ravelry ID: emmelav
The poncho is knitted in two contrasting shades and decorated with diamond shape buttons. As a decoration two buttons were attached to the front. 
Yarm used: De vRerumNatura Gilliatt 
Size knitted: 4-6 years 


2. E-motion poncho from Ksenia. Ravelry ID: vasilka-knit   Instagram ID: vasilka_knit
The poncho is knitted in one shade but look at the I-cord bind off around the ribbing finishing! It provides extra neat and beautiful finish to the poncho.
Yarn used: Nako Superlambs Special
Size knitted: 11-13 years

3. E-motion poncho from Ulrica. Ravelry ID: Ulaninen   Instagram ID: ullrikastar
Another beautiful colour combo. Poncho is knitted in two shades of blue with I-cord bind off finishing and decorated with buttons in skeleton shape! 
Yarn used: Rowan Tweed
Size knitted: 8-10 years

4. E-motion poncho from Jessica. Ravelry ID: krazyjak
This poncho is knitted with multi coloured yarn in beautiful shade Valentine. Look at this beautiful little model! She is even wearing a pair of matching glasses. 
Yarn used: Lorna's Laces Shepherd Worsted Multi
Size knitted: 8-10 years

5. E-motion poncho from Micky. Ravelry ID: AstyKnits
Poncho is knitted in beautiful grey colour and decorated with wooden buttons. Look how excited this little model with her new poncho. 
Yarn used: Berroco Vintage
Size knitted: 6-7 years

6. E-motion poncho from Rebecca. Ravelry ID: Emily37 Instagram ID: em_crafty
Poncho is knitted in taupe shade for such a gorgeous little Lady :)) 
Size knitted 2-3 years

7. E-motion poncho from Shu. Ravelry ID: Wengshufen.
Poncho is knitted in multi coloured yarn in blue shades. 
Yarn used: Soft Feather S372 Fantasy
Size knitted: 6-7 years

Knitting pattern for E-motion poncho is available from EtsyRavelry and LoveCrafts

Also the knitting pattern for E-motion poncho has been nominated for pattern of the month at LoveCrafts. If you like my pattern, please vote for it by clicking on the heart. You need to be logged in to your account in order for your vote to register.
The winner gets a badge on it saying "Pattern of the Month". I would really appreciate if you could share it with your friends too! To vote please follow the link to LoveCrafts



2 comments:

  1. Is it possible to buy additional yarn for two kits I am finishing for a friend who has passed away. She was creating two items for her grandchildren her daughter asked me finish them they were bought about two years Go. The child is bigger now and I need more yarn to allow for the larger size.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Thank you for getting in touch.
      I'm so sorry to hear about your friend.
      I guess, you've been working on MaryMaxim knitting kits. You can buy the yarn from their website. Please see the link: https://www.marymaxim.com
      Please let me know if you need my further assistance. You can contact me via the email shown in the pattern or via blog contact form.

      Delete