Menu bar

Arlet Vest

25.11.19
I’m happy to share the result of my recent collaboration with Eden Cottage Yarn. It is local UK yarn company which produce gorgeous hand dyed yarn is small batches. They have got a beautiful selection of yarn for all knitter’s need from lace weight yarn for shawls to chunky yarn for warm and cozy winter knits.
So here is my Arlet vest designed with absolutely beautiful Hayton DK in shade Woodland. This yarn creates perfect drapery fabric which doesn’t change or fade after washing.


I wanted to make a perfect sleeveless vest which can be worn with wide range of clothing as a top layer. I think I’ve reached my goal. I knitted this vest with about 20cm of positive ease which makes it relly comfortable to wear 



The design of Arlet vest is simple and elegant. It features dropped shoulders, little insert pocket at front, split hem and longer back. Also, the front of vest is decorated with beautiful cable.

Front and back of vest are knitted separately bottom up starting with broken rib. After front and back are completed and shoulder seams are sewn the stitches are picked up for neck and armholes finishing.

Knitting pattern for Arlet vest is available from Ravelry and LoveCrafts





No comments:

Post a Comment